-
Re: Hey?
Hey? How do you add something to your control panel i know this is random but why do you think i put in the topic randomness Lol :D
Aug 31, 2008 -
Re: How do you get a moving Avatar???
Ok thank you i will try and if it doesn't work i'll tell you Oh Btw Does My right now seem like i will do something bad :)!
Aug 30, 2008 -
Re: How do you get a moving Avatar???
How do you get a moving avatar iv'e been trying to find out but i can't im really confused I really want to know where you get them and how ...
Aug 30, 2008 -
Re: :P
im just protecting you 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: :P
no one replies to curly :cry: REPLY TO HER NOW!!!!!! LOL! -Lulu
Aug 4, 2008 -
Re: :P
We are the youth gone wild!! :smt035 Oh Btw Curly Us: :smt084 Lol!!! -Lulu
Aug 4, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Username above you!
ooh this is old but i like it :wink: i present you 7/10!! TADA! -Lulu
Aug 4, 2008 -
Re: Would you pay to remove ads?
ya me neither... :?
Jul 17, 2008 -
Re: Would you pay to remove ads?
I couldn't choose between no and 2 dollars a month cause I really don't care but I secretly think they are annoying :wink: -Lulu
Jul 17, 2008
